![]() |
| From Elqui Valley! |
Winter or
summer? the perfect battle of discussion, but i´ll go with winter and its warm
drinks. I´m from the coast, and a very introvert person, so, I can say that
summer is overrated. If you live in the beach, in my experience, as the years
go passing by , you get bored by doing the same all the time, like playing
volleyball in the sand, swimming, and go out with your friends at the same
places of the last year, and if you are laaazy like me, of course you´ll prefer
staying in and watching netflix, or animes like shingeki no kyojin (otaku it
isn´t the correct word).
![]() |
| to the Night life in Coquimbo |
Well, winter is the season of love and cuddling,
I mean, spread love in a comfy way
because you are not sweating, and having a nosebleed result of summer´s temperatures, also
love is present when my abuelita cooks cazuelas and caldillos and saids: “take
this taste of my love little iselita”, so cute, don´t you think?. Winter, to my family and me,
have something special, maybe we just have two weeks to enjoy it, but is the
time when all of us can go out together (because in summer everyone works),
from the Elqui valley blanketed by that thick layer of snow, to the beach and its
warms coffees and churros.


I love the reasons why you prefer winter!
ResponderEliminarI agree with you. The winter is love and It's really fun watching anime :0
ResponderEliminar