jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

Persons < Muppets

Resultado de imagen para juan carlos bodoque
"I´m not a pessimist, I´m a realistic optimist"
Hi, how are ya? , today´s topic... personalities of chilean tv shows. Well, the only thing that I know about chilean programs and series is that they´re unremarkable with its poor content, and the mayor part of the people that is working on tv get serial amounts of money just for talking things that doesn´t really matters like the new puppy of Clarita, or Sherezade: one of the year´s most popular names. We all know about decreasing of quality programs, so, I definitely  don´t have any person to talk about, maybe I´m being a little dramatic , there are exceptions like Pancho Saavedra and his culture programs, but I want to write about this chilean puppet, yes, he is not a person, he is this great personality named Juan Carlos Bodoque (Álvaro Diaz),  a journalist of the recognized newscast “thirty-one minutes”, always teaching and reporting serious environmental issues with very  and ironic ways in his own space of the program, “the green note”. I remember all his poetic phrases, bohemian phases, his characteristic bad mood, but all those things make him an enigmatic character, and my favorite part always was when he appeared in the screen, traveling across Chile to resolve environmental mysteries, long live 31 minutes!

2 comentarios: